Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just Go!

Three in a row! I practiced Friday, Saturday, and today Sunday. I have learned my lesson all too well that being absent for even just a day will negatively affect my practice overall. Instead of getting deeper into my poses and growing in my practice, every time I stop and come back all I'm doing is catching up over and over again.
I hope this time I will be able to keep it up. I proved to myself many times over that between going and not going (for some superficial reason) of course, going is always the better decision. I never regretted it after every class that I almost didn't go to.
So now I want to print these two words and put them everywhere--on my closet door which is the first thing I see when i wake up, on T-shirts, the whiteboard at my office workstation, everywhere! I'm talking about this:

JUST GO!!

Photo from altmnl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment